August 22, 2008

Life...


Moved away, sans leaving a trace,
Moved away, leaving me alone to face!
Moved away, swift as melted water,
Moved away, when I was appalled at the disaster!!

In open space I rambled, cursing my fate,
In the gush of wind, found my soul mate!
With her I shared, many a secret and regret,
From her breeze and storm, gained lessons i'll never forget!!

From her energy, vigour and charisma, ideals I drew,
The confidence, the poise and the courage grew!
From her I learnt, the message for a life-span,
“The World is not a stage, all goes not by plan”!!

1 comment:

iExcalibur GCT EEE 04-08 said...

hey hi... u had a blog ... y did u keep ur poetic skills secret... anyways ... they r gud... and thanx for following iExcalibur..... Plz comment on the posts... u can contribute too......